& Home Staging
When it comes to real estate, whether it be your own home or your investment property for Air BnB or holiday letting, the presentation, design and layout can have a huge impact on your potential buyer or customer. We provide a range of services that will enhance your properties key features, appeal to a broad target market and potentially increase the value of your investment.
We are constantly reviewing all the latest trends in design and styling and update our stock accordingly with a variety of high quality furniture and accessories to suit a vast array of properties and source stock from reputable businesses as well as local artisans and merchants. All stock is owned by Sapphire Living, giving us greater flexibility over our installation times and styling.
Why should I
hire a stylist?
With a sea of listings on the internet you need to stand out from the crowd and appeal to a broad market. Once you have their attention the potential buyer will view your property. First impressions are essential to keep them wanting to see more and sparking an emotional response to your home. Let's make that a positive one. Here's a few more reasons why you should hire a professional stager :
- Accentuate your property's best features
- Create a cohesive colour and design scheme
- Enhance the sense of space of the property
- Increased views and interest in your property
- Appeal to a broad range of buyers / customers
- Less time on the market
- Increased sales/rental returns
Property Styling Packages
1) Full staging - Suitable for vacant properties or owner to vacate. Design and styling scheme, hire of all furniture and accessories, installation, delivery and styling.
2) Partial staging - Partial staging utilising existing pieces with hire pieces, and/or limited rooms styled including delivery, installation and styling.
3) Permanent styling - Design and styling scheme, E-Design boards, full product sourcing, installation, delivery and styling. Great for holiday apartment letting and Air BnB.
4) Pre-sale property review - On site consultation and review of the property with a full report of recommendations to prepare the property for sale to ensure it presents at it's best. This involves a list of recommendations that can be completed by the owner and/or required tradesman for any repairs or updates that may be undertaken.